Discover Israel through volunteering
Choose an opportunity that's right for youFind my match
Summer vacations? In between jobs? If you have a couple of week or months to offer to a good cause, these volunteering opportunities might be right for you. Summer vacations? In between jobs? If you have a couple of week or months to offer to a good cause, these volunteering opportunities might be right for you.
Ruach Tova By The Numbers
The benefits of volunteering in Israel!
- Get involved and positively contribute to Israeli society
- Build social connections based on shared values
- Learn new skills and boost your career
- Contribute to a cause based on your interests and availability
- Enhance your physical and mental health
As temperatures drop and frost or snow covers the ground, you might be thinking about how to take your volunteering to a warmer, cozier location. During the winter season, try out some meaningful volunteering opportunities that you can do from the comfort of your own home.
Rebbeca smith is a volunteer from Lethbridge, Canada, who wanted to spend her time doing good in Israel. We connected her with the perfect opportunity at Food for Life located in Haifa.
Make volunteering twice as fun- teamwork makes the dream work